This post is also available in:
EN RU (RU) KZ (KZ)
Financial recovery consulting services
Improving the quality of assets and liabilities of companies by increasing the liquidity of troubled portfolios and overdue receivables, as well as by providing legal assistance in interaction with second-tier banks.
Olympex Advisers together with partners in this area of activities provides the following services:
- Analysis and segmentation of the portfolio, assessment of its value
- Trust management of the loan portfolio
- Cession/securitization (assignment of claim)
- Bankruptcy and rehabilitation proceedings
- Internal and economic security
- Non-core asset management
- Collecting information on the borrower/debtor
- Negotiating with borrowers/debtors
- Out-of-court collection
- In-court proceedings
- Enforcement of court decisions
Invest Consult is a comprehensive solution for investors in the form of registration of a “turnkey” business project on various investment platforms, such as the Astana International Financial Center, special economic zones, industrial zones, Astana Hub Technopark.
OLYMPEX ADVISERS provides the following services within Invest Consult:
- Client business/product analysis
- Assessment of legal and tax risks
- Support of registration on specialized platforms
- Obtaining benefits and preferences for the Client
- Company opening
- Analysis of the most acceptable options for investment platforms/territories/zones, where the project can be implemented, with description of all benefits, advantages and disadvantages
- Identification of potential risks of project implementation, identification of criteria, which the company does not meet at the moment, but if achieved, the company will be able to receive benefits
Preparation of documents
- Preparation of documents (including constituent documents) to establish a company in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan/AIFC
- Preparation of documents to register participation of the company in a relevant investment platform/territory/zone (applications, SEZ/Astana Hub participation agreements, etc.)
- Preparation of investment contracts, public private partnership agreements, concession agreements, EPC contracts, investor agreements, pledge agreements, loan agreements, etc.
Project implementation support and representation
- Representation of investor interests during the negotiation process, including with representatives of government bodies;
- Submission of necessary documents, applications, petitions, including to state bodies, investment territories/zones in order to conclude necessary agreements, obtain participant status, get necessary permits, etc.
Support of foreign partners
Provision of services to foreign suppliers for organizing participation in procurement of subsoil users:
- Samruk Kazyna
- NADLoc Registry
- NCOC, TCO, KPO
- Private Customers
Olympex Advisers together with partners in this area of activities provides the following services:
- Procurement monitoring
- Preparation and submission of tender documents
- Search for customers
- Legal support
- Contract execution support
Commercial property management
Provision of commercial and office space in the Olymp Palace business center, 20 to 150 sqm in area, as well as:
- Cleaning service
- Office space maintenance
- Supply of consumables
- Classic or open space offices
Olympex Advisers in cooperation with partners, implements a lean production system at existing or newly designed production facilities in order to reduce losses without sacrificing productivity and to increase efficiency in the production system.
The development of a production system based on lean production is a recognized and one of the main ways to increase labor productivity. With proven optimization methodologies, it is possible to minimize costs while increasing productivity and company revenues along with improving quality.
The ultimate goal of lean production is to increase cash flow and operating profit by:
- Reduced inventory, delivery time, cycle and adjustment time
- Quality improvements
- Improving overall customer satisfaction
- Improving employee engagement, morale, and corporate culture
Purchasing and supply management
It is widely known that deviations in terms, cost, quantity, and quality of supplies entail additional costs, disruptions in production activities, penalties, lost profits, loss of image, and other negative consequences.
We offer optimization of the following processes:
- planning of inventory and purchases
- organization of purchases
- transportation of material resources
- acceptance and quality control
- storage and release to production
- disposal of unclaimed or low-quality balances
- utilization of production waste
- control of receipts of material resources and finished products
Supply chain management
We offer the implementation of a supply chain management system based on the Lean Manufacturing principles, which will significantly reduce the inventory, which means the release of working capital and reduction of storage costs. You will be able to ensure the supply of materials on demand at the appointed time based on the determination of the final output of finished products and further sale.
We provide a range of consulting services for the quality management system (QMS) to help companies plan, design, implement, control, refine, and improve their quality management system. Our QMS experts specialize in certifying management systems for the latter to be innovative, simple, practical, and effective, leading to a QMS implementation process that adds value to the business operations of the entire organization.
An innovative IT product in the field of transfer pricing
The Transfer Pricing Monitor service offers a simple and convenient tool for automating the process of reporting on the monitoring of transactions and calculating the transfer price.
IT consulting is a number of activities aimed at the formation, development, and optimization of management systems used in the enterprise. Olympex Advisers together with partners provides IT audit, IT strategy development, and audit of business processes.
We carry out the analysis of current IT applications, IT processes, projects for implementing IT systems and IT infrastructure in terms of the effectiveness of support of existing and future business tasks.
The result of this work is an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the existing IT infrastructure and projects. This analysis correlates with the existing and future needs of the business, with the company’s development strategy, which allows further development of steps to optimize the IT infrastructure.
The main benefits that an organization can get from the IT audit:
- IT audit allows assessing the compliance of information systems with business requirements and building a long-term strategy for the development of information technology
- A complete description of the structure of the IT service and the tasks it solves
- Recommendations for the use of technological and human IT resources
- Recommendations for solving technological problems
Following the recommendations given during the IT audit will allow:
- Identifying bottlenecks and developing an effective IT strategy
- Increasing the stability of the information system
- Optimizing the cost of IT infrastructure maintenance
- Increasing the transparency of the IT infrastructure
IT strategy development
The main purpose of IT strategies is to create a formalized scheme that allows for the effective development of all elements of the company’s information system. Development of an IT strategy allows you to minimize financial risks, clearly understand the stages of the future information development of the company. An IT strategy should ideologically continue the overall development strategy, consider business processes from the point of view of information technology.
Depending on the business strategy of the organization, the role of information technology can be limited to supporting the functionality of the infrastructure, or it can be decisive in all business processes.
Audit of business processes
Business processes enable an organization to achieve high efficiency without losing the key focus of business and decision-making time.
In modern conditions, the enterprise is more than ever expected to improve efficiency. One of the ways to solve this problem can be the introduction of process management based on the industry and technological characteristics of the organization.
The process orientation for a company is stipulated by the need to find methods that will enable the company to optimize the resources involved in the production processes. It is quite expected to assume that the set of business processes will be individual for each company. That is why the creation and/or audit of business processes shall be started with an understanding of the company’s strategy and strategic initiatives.
Professional education center
Organization of educational seminars and trainings at Customer’s request
- Corporate training
- Individual training
- Specialized training
Olympex Advisers provides a full range of services in the field of intellectual property, including copyright and related rights, trademarks, patents and industrial designs:
Our experts will help you understand intellectual property issues, allowing you to take full advantage of and protect your innovations and creative works.
- Registration and protection
We help our clients to register and protect their copyrights and related rights, trademarks, patents and industrial designs nationally and internationally.
Our legal experts are ready to represent your interests in case of disputes and claims related to intellectual property.
The main benefits that a company can receive in the field of intellectual property
Choosing us as your intellectual property partner shall give you the following benefits:
We have deep knowledge and experience in working with intellectual property issues, which allows us to solve any of your tasks efficiently.
We approach each client individually and offer solutions that meet their needs to the greatest possible extent.
Our Company shall provide your legal protection at all stages of working with intellectual property, minimizing risks and ensuring the preservation of your interests.
We believe your ideas have value. Contact us today to learn how we can help you protect them.