The experts of OLYMPEX ADVISERS successfully rendered services on due diligence and tax review for a Kazakhstani company in the railway transportation industry for Stadler group of companies.
The team of OLYMPEX ADVISERS analyzed and assessed the company activities in order to identify risks associated with the company previous activities, in particular:
- audit of tax accounting (tax review) for the period from 2016 to 2021. The service consists of analysis of the tax and financial statements of a business entity to identify errors in calculation and payment of taxes;
- legal analysis of the company operations for the period from 2018 to 2021 under the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including the following areas:
– corporate matters;
– licenses and permits;
– litigation and enforcement proceedings;
– compliance with the environmental laws;
– compliance with the antitrust laws;
– inspections by the governmental authorities;
– main and material contracts.
As a result of the services, the Client was provided with a detailed opinion on tax accounting and company operations, with recommendations aimed at eliminating the existing deficiencies
Project team: Bauyrzhan Knatov, Daniyar Nurkeyev, Dana Omarova, Asel Aguanova, Ainagul Akisheva, Elmira Yermagambetova, Asel Koptleulova, Manat Satiyev, Asem Sabit, Aidana Tokina, Aiken Nuraly, Dinara Mukatayeva, Shyntas Urazov, Aruzhan Kazhyna, Gaukhar Orazbayeva.